1. Does the VDC kit replace my doors? No it does not replace your doors. It only replaces your door hinges. You keep your original doors.
2. How does the VDC kit function? When inside you will grab the door handle of the car. Pulling the door toward you the door will open 12 - 18 inches like they do normally. From there the door will stop and not open horizontally any further. Once done you will now grab the bottom of the door and lift vertically. The door will then reach a certain point which it will not lift anymore. At this point you will be able to get in and out of the vehicle. In normal case the bottom back portion of the door will be higher than the roof of the vehicle. When outside you will grab the door handle of the car. Pulling the door toward you the door will open 12 - 18 inches like they do normally. From there the door will stop and not open horizontally any further. Once done you will now grab the edge of the door and lift vertically. The door will then reach a pre-determined point at which it will not lift anymore. At this point you will be able to get in and out of the vehicle. In normal case the bottom back portion of the door will be higher than the roof of the vehicle.
3. What is the normal installation process? During a normal installation you will remove the front bumper and front fenders. Once they are removed you will remove the old hinges that hold the door to the car. With those hinges being removed you will install the VDC hinges and then reinstall the fenders and the doors. It is as simple as that.
4. How long will it take for me to receive my Vertical Door Inc Kit from the time I place my order?We shall deliver goods F.O.B. point of shipment with transportation charges prepaid, via lowest cost routing to destination, unless otherwise specified by Buyer. Normal delivery time is between 5-7 working days, the stated time of delivery is an estimate only, and we shall not be liable for delayed delivery or non-delivery caused by strikes, lockouts, fires, accidents, war, riots, a shortage of or an inability to obtain material, supplies, fuel, labor or shipping facilities, and on account of any acts, demands, orders or regulations of the municipal, state or federal governments, and any departments or agencies thereof, whether or not legally binding on us, or for delayed delivery or non delivery caused by any contingency beyond our reasonable control.
5. If I bought my Vertical Door Inc Kit and decided to have Digital Sound & Wheels install it. How long will it take for the installatio?The installation time would varry depending on the vehicle. Our normal standard time frame is between 3hrs - 6hrs. If hinges are color matched to the vehicle, it would take 1day (24hrs).
6. What is my warranty on the Vertical Doors Inc Kit?All Vertical Doors Inc systems are backed up by a limited Lifetime warranty. The shocks have a warranty for 6 months, if you need a file warranty claim, you must have the original invoice to make the warranty valid.
7. What is warranty on the installation performed by Digital Sound & Wheels?Installation Warranty on All Vertical Doors Inc systems are backed up by a limited Lifetime warranty by Digital Sound when installed by one of our certified installers only. The shocks have a warranty for 6 months, if you need a file warranty claim, you must have the original invoice to make the warranty valid.If installation warranty is required, you must call Digital Sound & Wheels to schedule an appointment to have your Vertical Door kit checked. Once inspected, if the installation was tempered with by anyone else other than Digital Sound & Wheels certified installer, the installation warranty will be VOIDED, NO Exemptions. If hinges require allignment for self movement rasons digital Sound & Wheels will warranty. Warraty on hinge replacement will be based on a minimum labor time fee of $75hr. to get the hinge replaced for customer, whether the hinge is under warranty or not.
8. If I purchased a kit and changed my mind. What is the return policy? Authorization to return any and all products must be obtained by the Buyer from Digital Sound Inc / Vertical Doors Inc. in advance and must be made within (7) days of receiving the product. All returned products to Digital Sound Inc / Vertical Doors Inc. are subject to 25% restocking fee. Buyer must pay for all Shipping / Handling fees on any and all returns to Digital Sound Inc / Vertical Doors Inc.. All products which are approved for return are for store credit only. All products returned for credit must be in the original manufacturers carton in the same condition as it was originally delivered by Digital Sound Inc / Vertical Doors Inc. to the Buyer. Only the original Buyer may request for a return of products. All warranty cards and other such items must be included with the product being returned. Defective items may be exchanged for the same item only, and only after warranty has been cleared from original manufacturer will the Buyer receive product back. After receipt of goods, Digital Sound Inc / Vertical Doors Inc. shall inspect the goods to determine the exact quantity and condition of goods received. If Digital Sound Inc / Vertical Doors Inc. does not accept the goods as being defective and/or returnable for any reason, Buyer must accept incurred costs.
9. What do I do? If I recive my order and its damaged.Damage on Arrival (DOA) Return Policy Product that is Damaged "out of the box" is considered to be DOA, and is subject to the following procedure:
1. Buyer should check all product upon receipt. Any damaged product must be reported to our Customer Service Department within 5 working days of the receipt and a notation should be made on carrier delivery document and copy retained for further instruction.
2. DOA product covered by insurance will be replaced, but must be returned in original packing container, including original packing materials, manuals, etc., and must be accompanied by a copy of original invoice and an RMA number from our Customer Service Department or firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyer must pay for all Shipping / Handling fees on any and all returns to Digital Sound inc / Vertical Doors Inc.
Contact or Call us at: 305-253-8992
We offer 100% client satisfaction guarantee in all Vertical Doors Inc installations.